Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spread the word!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steveilton
Admin
Steveilton

Spread the word! Empty
PostSubject: Spread the word!   Spread the word! I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:20 am

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to remind everyone to spread the word for the website. you can tell people to sign up or just put the web address in as your motto, whatever works for you!

This isn't just a clan its a community to chat and whatever, so the more members we can get and the more activity we can have the better!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.fracturedesigns.com
C Hustle 70
Admin
C Hustle 70

Spread the word! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spread the word!   Spread the word! I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:40 am

Ima keep spreadin the word.Lets turn this clan 2 a army! lets go!!!!
Back to top Go down

Spread the word! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spread the word!   Spread the word! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:48 pm

yea im all for a decent sized clan and everything but are we getting a test game in with any future applicants or how do you guys see this happening. I would kinda like to get everyones input on this especially our leaders. How many people are we looking to get. Is there a cap for how many members. How are we gonna organize for practice and when are we gonna start facing off with some other clans. I would like to get something from all of the members on this and any advice, questions,concerns that they may have. Also the leaders should give us some guidelines on what we should do if we have an internal conflict.

Peace

PIML4DB I love you
Back to top Go down
Steveilton
Admin
Steveilton

Spread the word! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spread the word!   Spread the word! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:21 am

i would say that i don't think we need to put a cap on how many members we have because then eventually we will always have someone on to play with and practice with. As for matches, we first have to find other clans to compete against before we can start planning matches.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fracturedesigns.com

Spread the word! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spread the word!   Spread the word! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:36 am

Steveilton wrote:
i would say that i don't think we need to put a cap on how many members we have because then eventually we will always have someone on to play with and practice with. As for matches, we first have to find other clans to compete against before we can start planning matches.

GAMEBATTLES.COM DUDE we need to register clan on there sry about caps.
Back to top Go down

Spread the word! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spread the word!   Spread the word! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:03 pm

Steveilton wrote:

We have about 20 members right now, correct? If we can't have enough players on each night out of 20 members then we should just trim the fat and get rid of the guys who don't ever show up. I'm not trying to tell you how to run your clan or anything, but from my experience with running clans when I used to play Counter-Strike, the more guys you have the less motivated your clan members become to get online and come play. People will just assume "They probably have enough, I'll just play another game or not even get online". Not only that, it gets really REALLY frustrating when you have guys who want to play but they can't because all the spots are taken. The other night it took us over 45 minutes to get a game going because we had too many people, and once we started to actually play, then NORGE (who RGrimes sacraficed his spot for so it would stop the frustration) actually quit on his team in the middle of a game because he was getting tore up. If you can't handle losing then you should probably stay away from at least 6 guys in this clan when you will be on the opposite team (you guys know who you are).

My point is, if we add more and more members then it's going to get harder and harder to build chemistry with the other guys. Everyone has different styles of play, and if you aren't on the same page with the people on your team then it's really difficult to beat "Average" teams when you play against them.

I hope none of this is offending you(clan leaders) because it's not the route I'm trying to go here. I'm just stating my opinion from experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spread the word! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spread the word!   Spread the word! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spread the word!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan News :: General Chat-
Jump to: