Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

X-Box is alive!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steveilton
Admin
Steveilton

X-Box is alive! Empty
PostSubject: X-Box is alive!   X-Box is alive! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:32 pm

SOOOOO,

I received a package in the mail yesterday and guess what was inside? AN X-BOX 360! Microsoft determined that my console was defective even after 2 and a half years with it and sent me a new one! So i will be online again, I'm looking forward to getting back into it, but don't worry, i've been playing single player offline with my brother-in-law with his console so I shouldn't be to rusty.

Steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.fracturedesigns.com
xero024
Admin
xero024

X-Box is alive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Box is alive!   X-Box is alive! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:41 pm

Sweet cant wait to get a game with you, seeing as we havent got to play together yet. hit me up if u c me on
Back to top Go down
Steveilton
Admin
Steveilton

X-Box is alive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Box is alive!   X-Box is alive! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:51 pm

yeah for sure. I was on last night playing with the group, but then the internet got knocked out by a thunder storm. bah
Back to top Go down
http://www.fracturedesigns.com
xero024
Admin
xero024

X-Box is alive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Box is alive!   X-Box is alive! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:03 pm

yeah that sucks, you wait all that time to play and then you get booted when you finally get to...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

X-Box is alive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Box is alive!   X-Box is alive! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-Box is alive!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan News :: Announcements-
Jump to: