Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who's playin tonight?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Who's playin tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Who's playin tonight?   Who's playin tonight? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:55 pm

We should definately get 8 guys on tonight and play against eachother. Me and Grimes will be on at like 9ish est. time. Oh and me and Ryan (Grimes) have to be on the same team because we are secretly dating on xbox live.. Shhhhh don't tell anyone. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
whipp369
Clan Member
whipp369

PostSubject: Re: Who's playin tonight?   Who's playin tonight? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:00 pm

Xero and myself will be on starting around 330 est, dont know how late we will be on...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's playin tonight?   Who's playin tonight? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:55 pm

ill b on
Back to top Go down
FoxxxyLady27
Clan Member
FoxxxyLady27

PostSubject: Re: Who's playin tonight?   Who's playin tonight? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:06 pm

Me and Hustle will be on most of the night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's playin tonight?   Who's playin tonight? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:07 pm

Phil is my lil naked boo boo. thought i wouldnt notice this one here didnt ya. Ha I did. Ha pig we have a pig smiley. Thats great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's playin tonight?   Who's playin tonight? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's playin tonight?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan News :: General Chat-
Jump to: