Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Co-Leader Position Apply Within!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Steveilton
Admin
Steveilton

Co-Leader Position Apply Within! Empty
PostSubject: Co-Leader Position Apply Within!   Co-Leader Position Apply Within! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:24 pm

So my buddy Jay doesn't have much time for l4d and can no longer be a co-leader with me. Now i'm pretty sure I could handle the leadership role alone, I would like to offer you all the opportunity to apply to be ZM's next leader with me! All applicants will be considered. Deadline for post will be one week from tomorrow (Friday the 19th). Simply post why you think you would make a good leader for the Zombicidal Maniacs! Good Luck!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fracturedesigns.com
C Hustle 70
Admin
C Hustle 70

PostSubject: Re: Co-Leader Position Apply Within!   Co-Leader Position Apply Within! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:23 am

1. I probaly spend more time on xbox live then anyone in the clan.
2. I know everyone in the clan and have them on my friends list besides two people.
3. I have respect from all of the maniacs and think they would accept my leadership.
4. I'm the closest to the leaders, and could relay information back and forth from the clan.
5. Most importantly this would keep law & order through out the maniacs when the leaders aren't online.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Co-Leader Position Apply Within!   Co-Leader Position Apply Within! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:21 am

well im finally back from south carolina. neway saw this post figure might throw in a choose me but if not hustle might b a better co leader.

seeing how im pretty much the clan recorder, im thinking on getting some better wiring so the quality is even better.
Back to top Go down
whipp369
Clan Member
whipp369

PostSubject: Re: Co-Leader Position Apply Within!   Co-Leader Position Apply Within! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:57 pm

This might not be where im supposed to put this, but i figured if it was here it would get read. I think out of who all aplies for this co-leader position, the members should get to vote for who they would like to see as the new co-leader. Just a thought!!!!
Back to top Go down
Steveilton
Admin
Steveilton

PostSubject: Re: Co-Leader Position Apply Within!   Co-Leader Position Apply Within! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:22 pm

thanks for your input. I will allow votes for co-leaders however I think that the ultimate decision will come down to me. Its not that I don't respect everyone's opinion its just that I need to carefully consider what traits I need in a co-leader since this isn't just a popularity contest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fracturedesigns.com

PostSubject: Re: Co-Leader Position Apply Within!   Co-Leader Position Apply Within! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:54 pm

Steveilton wrote:
thanks for your input. I will allow votes for co-leaders however I think that the ultimate decision will come down to me. Its not that I don't respect everyone's opinion its just that I need to carefully consider what traits I need in a co-leader since this isn't just a popularity contest.

thats true it cant be just how many ppl think u should be, it should b decided how well u r able to make decisions fairly and quickly. because after all when u r leader/co leader there will b times u gotta make fair decisions and quickly.
Back to top Go down
FoxxxyLady27
Clan Member
FoxxxyLady27

PostSubject: Re: Co-Leader Position Apply Within!   Co-Leader Position Apply Within! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:55 am

it's true that it's not just a popularity contest but whoever is chosen should have the respect from the whole clan along with the traits of a great leader. thats how i feel about this co leader stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Co-Leader Position Apply Within!   Co-Leader Position Apply Within! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Co-Leader Position Apply Within!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan News :: General Chat-
Jump to: