Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Congrats C Hustle!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steveilton
Admin
Steveilton

Congrats C Hustle!! Empty
PostSubject: Congrats C Hustle!!   Congrats C Hustle!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm

Join me in welcoming our newest co-leader, C Hustle!

After looking over the applicants and after much deliberation I have decided to make you the newest co-leader of the clan.

With this position comes great responsibility and pressure so I hope you are up to it. I will be in contact with you soon to discuss some of the roles you will play as a co-leader of this clan.

Your first duty as co-leader will be to go through and tryout any recruits wishing to join and provide feedback on the forums as to whether they would make a good fit or not. You will have access to the Admin Panel of the forums as well so you can add new members to the roster and accept or decline any new members.

Congrats and I look forward to working closely with you in making this clan as strong as possible.

Steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.fracturedesigns.com
FoxxxyLady27
Clan Member
FoxxxyLady27

PostSubject: Re: Congrats C Hustle!!   Congrats C Hustle!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:55 pm

Congrats Hustle. good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congrats C Hustle!!   Congrats C Hustle!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:22 pm

congrats hustle!!!!! im sure u will lift the bar even higher and prove urself worthy x10
Back to top Go down
C Hustle 70
Admin
C Hustle 70

PostSubject: Re: Congrats C Hustle!!   Congrats C Hustle!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:35 am

i just wanna say thanks 2 steve an the clan 4 believing i should b in this position.an i look forward 2 trying to build this into #1 clan, with whatever pressure comes with it. we got some work 2 do, so lets get it maniacs!!! zmc 4 life!
Back to top Go down
Steveilton
Admin
Steveilton

PostSubject: Re: Congrats C Hustle!!   Congrats C Hustle!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:29 pm

you know it! We will have to put in some hard work but it will be worth it in the end
Back to top Go down
http://www.fracturedesigns.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrats C Hustle!!   Congrats C Hustle!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congrats C Hustle!!
Page 1 of 1