Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting Nothing Special

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xero024
Admin
xero024

Getting Nothing Special Empty
PostSubject: Getting Nothing Special   Getting Nothing Special I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:12 pm

Step 1. Get a team of skilled players with quick reaction times. You will want to have played with them before to understand their playing style. Everyone should have a mic. This will mean the difference between failure and success. can be done with 3 bots under right wing of rescue plane on Dead Air

Step 2. Play a campaign on Easy, start at level 1. Play through the campaign until you get to level 5. You can take as much damage as you want from special infected. You will still get the achievement.

Step 3. Once the level 5 map loads and you are all in the safe room, call a vote to return to the lobby and have everyone accept the vote.

Step 4. Once you return to the lobby, start back on level 5. This will clear the slate of Special Infected damange and allow you to attempt the achievement from this point forward.

Step 5. If you successfully avoid damage from this point on by special infected you will all 4 get the achievement.

Step 6. If you fail, you will have to return to step 1 and try again. You cannot just go back to the lobby and start level 5 again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Nothing Special   Getting Nothing Special I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:39 am

xero024 wrote:
Step 1. Get a team of skilled players with quick reaction times. You will want to have played with them before to understand their playing style. Everyone should have a mic. This will mean the difference between failure and success. can be done with 3 bots under right wing of rescue plane on Dead Air

Step 2. Play a campaign on Easy, start at level 1. Play through the campaign until you get to level 5. You can take as much damage as you want from special infected. You will still get the achievement.

Step 3. Once the level 5 map loads and you are all in the safe room, call a vote to return to the lobby and have everyone accept the vote.

Step 4. Once you return to the lobby, start back on level 5. This will clear the slate of Special Infected damange and allow you to attempt the achievement from this point forward.

Step 5. If you successfully avoid damage from this point on by special infected you will all 4 get the achievement.

Step 6. If you fail, you will have to return to step 1 and try again. You cannot just go back to the lobby and start level 5 again.

wow nice find didnt kno it worked like that.
i miss the dashboard glitch was so much easier to get those achievements.
Back to top Go down
xero024
Admin
xero024

PostSubject: Re: Getting Nothing Special   Getting Nothing Special I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:25 am

Yeah I found it today and tried it out and it works for sure so go get em Maniacs...
Back to top Go down
CURIOUS ON3
Clan Member
CURIOUS ON3

PostSubject: Re: Getting Nothing Special   Getting Nothing Special I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:44 pm

im finally in the 1000 club, thanks xero Smile
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/curious.one
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Nothing Special   Getting Nothing Special I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Nothing Special
Page 1 of 1