Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sweet Team Work

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Sweet Team Work Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Team Work   Sweet Team Work I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:50 pm

Crazy game today we had Hustle, Steveilton, Norge and myself team up in versus on Dead Air. We were unstoppable! Highlights include the finale against the tank, we were almost untouched, and of course the greatest pounce I've seen in a while from the bridge between two buildings with the small gap straight to the bottom floor completely killing Bill in one go to end the match it was insane!

Till next time,
jay dub 18685
Back to top Go down
Steveilton
Admin
Steveilton

Sweet Team Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Team Work   Sweet Team Work I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:53 pm

yeah it was good times for sure, way to kick ass everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fracturedesigns.com

Sweet Team Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Team Work   Sweet Team Work I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:42 pm

jay dub 18685 wrote:
Crazy game today we had Hustle, Steveilton, Norge and myself team up in versus on Dead Air. We were unstoppable! Highlights include the finale against the tank, we were almost untouched, and of course the greatest pounce I've seen in a while from the bridge between two buildings with the small gap straight to the bottom floor completely killing Bill in one go to end the match it was insane!

Till next time,
jay dub 18685

that was me lol i get the pull to work every time
Back to top Go down
Steveilton
Admin
Steveilton

Sweet Team Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Team Work   Sweet Team Work I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:01 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

Sweet Team Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Team Work   Sweet Team Work I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:42 pm

If it weren't for your pull I couldn't have pounced his ass to the floor!
Good work
Back to top Go down
C Hustle 70
Admin
C Hustle 70

Sweet Team Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Team Work   Sweet Team Work I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:29 am

Clan wars 2.
damn that shit was tight!a team of norge,foxxxy, str8pimpin an yours truely showed steveilton,young goon(potential zmc),kiboobooshim(potential zmc) an lets git it(potential zmc) why the tank is the king of the infected.good shit maniacs.it was close the whole game.cant wait 4 the next one.
Back to top Go down
FoxxxyLady27
Clan Member
FoxxxyLady27

Sweet Team Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Team Work   Sweet Team Work I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:37 am

Good TeamWork to both teams. It was a close game til the end. To my team awesome job. see ya next time.
Back to top Go down

Sweet Team Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Team Work   Sweet Team Work I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:47 am

C Hustle 70 wrote:
Clan wars 2.
damn that shit was tight!a team of norge,foxxxy, str8pimpin an yours truely showed steveilton,young goon(potential zmc),kiboobooshim(potential zmc) an lets git it(potential zmc) why the tank is the king of the infected.good shit maniacs.it was close the whole game.cant wait 4 the next one.

yea it was close the whole way got worried in beginning though, wasnt looking like the game was going our way but we pulled our guns together and it went easier.
Back to top Go down
Steveilton
Admin
Steveilton

Sweet Team Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Team Work   Sweet Team Work I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:53 pm

yeah it was pretty sweet. I was trying to hold my team together and teach them some strategies along the way, they definitely are sitll a little green. All in all it was pretty sweet. The best part was when i power shot norge when he was on top of the house on the finale. hehe
Back to top Go down
FoxxxyLady27
Clan Member
FoxxxyLady27

Sweet Team Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Team Work   Sweet Team Work I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:40 am

more great team work from the maniacs. a team of grimes,foxxxy,philzo an myself worked something i like to call infection perfection. always attacking together an starting with the boomer. wont say if there were any maniac on the receiving end of that cause there aint no victims in this clan. zmc 4 life!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Sweet Team Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Team Work   Sweet Team Work I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:21 pm

FoxxxyLady27 wrote:
more great team work from the maniacs. a team of grimes,foxxxy,philzo an myself worked something i like to call infection perfection. always attacking together an starting with the boomer. wont say if there were any maniac on the receiving end of that cause there aint no victims in this clan. zmc 4 life!!!!!

yea yea yea i may have lost but i made u earn that victory, i liked how u died on the 2nd lvl in the beginning foxxxy by the witch with a lil help from the boomer which was me.
Back to top Go down
C Hustle 70
Admin
C Hustle 70

Sweet Team Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Team Work   Sweet Team Work I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:39 am

another beautiful day 4 the maniacs. every maniac game i played 2day was not just a win but a slaughter. only one team was able 2 put up 1000 points. an the nite only got better when foxxy,hollywood,felgard and myself put up 9254 on these kids.never in my l4d days have i ever seen that.it just goes to show u that u either get down wit the maniacs or get laid down by them. zmc 4 life! who thr fucks gonna stop us?
Back to top Go down

Sweet Team Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Team Work   Sweet Team Work I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:55 am

C Hustle 70 wrote:
another beautiful day 4 the maniacs. every maniac game i played 2day was not just a win but a slaughter. only one team was able 2 put up 1000 points. an the nite only got better when foxxy,hollywood,felgard and myself put up 9254 on these kids.never in my l4d days have i ever seen that.it just goes to show u that u either get down wit the maniacs or get laid down by them. zmc 4 life! who thr fucks gonna stop us?

nice should of tried to get in as a spectator on the 9254 point game and recorded it.

i think we need to get the maniacs on gamebattles and show our wins, loses, rank ect on here.
Back to top Go down

Sweet Team Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Team Work   Sweet Team Work I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:40 pm

I'm starting to forget what the finale in every map looks like. Teams keep quitting on us before we get there Wink
Back to top Go down
whipp369
Clan Member
whipp369

Sweet Team Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Team Work   Sweet Team Work I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:04 am

I hear that philz, thats why we need to get some no drama clan matches goin!!!!
Back to top Go down

Sweet Team Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Team Work   Sweet Team Work I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:32 pm

true that phil. Wish i would of caught that game last night. Heard it was a good one. Trying to get some games where people wont quit so i can get on here after every one and make sure we compliment ourselves endlessly. Na that would be some pretty gay shit
Back to top Go down

Sweet Team Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Team Work   Sweet Team Work I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:33 pm

good work hustle. beating our old score. Was it the same team you were playing against the whole time or did new people keep coming in?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sweet Team Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Team Work   Sweet Team Work I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Team Work
Page 1 of 1