Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keep the clan going? or not?

Go down 
4 posters

Should we keep the clan alive?
Yes
Keep the clan going? or not? I_vote_lcap100%Keep the clan going? or not? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
No
Keep the clan going? or not? I_vote_lcap0%Keep the clan going? or not? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Steveilton
Admin
Steveilton

Keep the clan going? or not? Empty
PostSubject: Keep the clan going? or not?   Keep the clan going? or not? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:03 pm

So we recently had a bunch of resignations for random reasons, so i put this to a vote to the community cause I don't want to put a bunch of work into something that isn't going to take off and go. So the question is do we keep this clan going or do i delete the forums and terminate the clan?

I leave it up to you all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fracturedesigns.com

PostSubject: Re: Keep the clan going? or not?   Keep the clan going? or not? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:32 am

Steveilton wrote:
So we recently had a bunch of resignations for random reasons, so i put this to a vote to the community cause I don't want to put a bunch of work into something that isn't going to take off and go. So the question is do we keep this clan going or do i delete the forums and terminate the clan?

I leave it up to you all.

well quite frankly i wish ppl got on more, seems like we never got even started.

never got onto gamebattles.
plus we need ranking system in the clan, so that when u join everyone isnt just members.
you go from recruit>member>pvt>cpt>team leader or something like that.
Back to top Go down
C Hustle 70
Admin
C Hustle 70

PostSubject: Re: Keep the clan going? or not?   Keep the clan going? or not? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:32 am

Should we kill the clan?
Before i answer, let me just get some things off my chest. By dividing up the blame through out the clan,starting with myself. I blame myself for recruiting to many members too fast. By doing this i didn't give members a chance to not just play together but build a relationships with the existing members. I admit that I went into this with eyes wide open tyring to build the deepest clan of the best players. Without thinking of how the different personalities would or wouldn't mesh in the clan. Next I would like to place blame with Norge, don't get me wrong u have done alot for the clan with the videos which have been great teaching tools. but with multiple maniacs in the clan having issues with u. it makes me wonder if u are doing whatever it takes to build good relationships with other maniacs. And last but not least the Moderators/Leaders. Steve/Jay, you know that yall are my doggs and i don't wanna lose any friendships over this clan but your leadership has been needed. There has been no law and many questions going unanswered. Steve i understand your xbox problem and i know Jay is trying to make time for his girl but these are things the clan needs to know. We have new maniacs joining but dont know the leaders or what the maniacs are all about. I also think that my rank in the clan should be upgraded. 1. I probaly spend more time on xbox live then anyone in the clan. 2. I know everyone in the clan and have them on my friends list besides two people. 3. I have respect from all of the maniacs and think they would accept my leadership. 4. I'm the closest to the leaders, and could relay information back and forth from the clan. 5. Most importantly this would keep law & order through out the maniacs when the leaders aren't online. So should we kill the clan? FUCK NO!!! i just think it needs some structure. ZMC 4 LIFE!!!!
Back to top Go down
whipp369
Clan Member
whipp369

PostSubject: Re: Keep the clan going? or not?   Keep the clan going? or not? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:09 pm

I second CHUSTLES resoning for his rank to be upgraded!!!!! AS WELL AS EVERYTHING HE SAID!!!!
Back to top Go down
FoxxxyLady27
Clan Member
FoxxxyLady27

PostSubject: Re: Keep the clan going? or not?   Keep the clan going? or not? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:25 pm

i agree with everything hustle had to say including his reasons for his status to be upgraded
Back to top Go down
Steveilton
Admin
Steveilton

PostSubject: Re: Keep the clan going? or not?   Keep the clan going? or not? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:19 pm

thanks for the input guys. Lets get brainstorming on some main ideas or solutions that we want to focus on to make this the best clan possible!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fracturedesigns.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep the clan going? or not?   Keep the clan going? or not? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keep the clan going? or not?
Page 1 of 1