Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMainGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

clan recorder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

clan recorder Empty
PostSubject: clan recorder   clan recorder I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:46 pm

if i can get a rca video splitter ill b able to record us playin for those funny moments and put them on here so we can watch them.
Back to top Go down
Steveilton
Admin
Steveilton

clan recorder Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan recorder   clan recorder I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:00 pm

how much do they cost?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fracturedesigns.com

clan recorder Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan recorder   clan recorder I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:18 pm

That would be sweet...we'll have to set up some playing times, and figure out the time differences!
Back to top Go down
Steveilton
Admin
Steveilton

clan recorder Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan recorder   clan recorder I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:05 pm

yeah it shouldn't be too bad to figure it out, once we figure out what days and times people are free
Back to top Go down

clan recorder Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan recorder   clan recorder I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:21 pm

Steveilton wrote:
how much do they cost?

i bought my dazzle i think it was only $30. this was like 5 years ago i think.

i just need to find a store that has video rca splitter cable, so ill be able to play on the tv while it records on my laptop
Back to top Go down
Steveilton
Admin
Steveilton

clan recorder Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan recorder   clan recorder I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:10 am

i will take a look around online and see what i can come up with
Back to top Go down
whipp369
Clan Member
whipp369

clan recorder Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan recorder   clan recorder I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:47 pm

iLL CHECK FOR ONE mONDAY... I am the inventory/warehouse/shipping/receiving manager for the largest Satellite Internet instalation company in the country. I can prolly get one for free. Any certain brand you prefer? And is video rca splitter cable what its called?
Back to top Go down

clan recorder Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan recorder   clan recorder I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:53 am

whipp369 wrote:
iLL CHECK FOR ONE mONDAY... I am the inventory/warehouse/shipping/receiving manager for the largest Satellite Internet instalation company in the country. I can prolly get one for free. Any certain brand you prefer? And is video rca splitter cable what its called?

i found a splitter im going try to use it tonight! 6/1/09
Back to top Go down
whipp369
Clan Member
whipp369

clan recorder Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan recorder   clan recorder I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:04 pm

cool, if it doesnt let me know and ill get you 1. just email me a pic of what you need...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

clan recorder Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan recorder   clan recorder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clan recorder
Page 1 of 1